Sunday, June 10, 2007

Now that I'm out of work...

I have this idea. See - if i'm going to take people's money, I figure I should go all out - 'eat the hell out of it' as the esteemed reverend Ivan Stang would put it... and whether its consumers who will play on million dollar slots and only put in smaller coin sizes (making them inelligible for the prize) or investors who should know better - there seem to be a lot of folks willing to prove the ole PT Barnum axiom.

So here's my idea...

i'm going to get a swab...

and i'm going to borrow the Britney Spears home pregnancy test...
(i might have to buy someone dinner for that...)
and then i'm going to get an almost impossibly small amount of brit's urine on said swab... and i'm going to dilute said substance in pure water... repeatedly... successing it... repeatedly... until i get an attenuated solution.

So here's where the model begins to break down. I'm thinking 'homeopathic perfume'... i'm open to suggestions - i have some time on my hands ;)

No comments: