Monday, June 18, 2007

So my coffee grinder gave up the ghost. Right. Big deal. Well - I drink a lot of coffee - so I sort of needed a new one. So I was on my way into town... figured i'd stop at starbucks... i mean, they have to have grinders right? Low and Behold the Starbucks Coffee Grinder Great - it'll probably cost more - but it cant cost THAT much more...

*cough*

$180

Yeah - not so much

Black and Decker... made in china... $10.88 at HEB...

I wonder what moron buys a $180 coffee grinder




On another front... a series of religious writings by Sir Isaac Newton went on display - and made CNN's front page as a result. Now - i find this amusing...

The Newton papers, Ben-Menahem said, also complicate the idea that science is diametrically opposed to religion. "These documents show a scientist guided by religious fervor, by a desire to see God's actions in the world," she said.

Right... and the lifetime fixation on alchemy and the use of mercury to treat disease... that shows what exactly? Or does that whole turning water into wine thing fall under the alchemist's stone business...

Spare me your superstitious crap you nutbag.

No comments: