Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So yeah...
Being back in Texas - and having been here for a couple weeks now - I've actually gotten a lot of the stress out of my system. I sleep at night - and yeah, i still have stress dreams, but they're not as bad as they've been in the past (i can remember nights where sherry would wake me up from them out of concern...).

So yeah - i know... i tend to take on a lot when i take these jobs - and i internalize a lot - and i end up having to recover. So here i am - back in texas - eating what i want, sleeping when i want, not really having anything i absolutely have to do. Oh sure, I've written a lot of business boilerplate stuff - and had a number of phonecalls - and i'm still having to deal with some of the leftover stuff as things continue to fallout in montreal... but i can sit and read and do laundry and be domestic and get into the car and barrel into town when i want. It also means i can embrace my otaku - so i reactivated netflix and am happily devouring Shakugan no Shana (yeah i know... i had the first disc of Haruhi waiting for me when i got home... really no choice there). It's nice.

Of course...

... it wont last. ;)

3 comments:

fearlessvk said...

stay for a few months at least... my friend who wants to move to austin is trying to get some of us to go there in sept or oct for a long weekend. and this time there will be NO vegetarians involved ;)

No One said...

And if S is gonna be here, you damned well better stick around. I guarantee you got nothing more interesting or challenging going on elsewhere. :-P

fearlessvk said...

yeah, what he said :)