Friday, January 04, 2008

You know, after that freakshow Giuliani's comment today ‘None of this worries me - Sept. 11, there were times I was worried’ i really thought that would be the stupidest thing i'd hear from the campaign trail today.

I was wrong.

Let me be clear about this...

If McCain is the Republican nominee - that will play all over the middle east. People there who felt that the 'infidel' must not allowed to have a permanent military presence will be emboldened. Talk of 'crusaders' will be back. This is about as stupid, as insensitive, as demonstrably unaware of the complexities of governance... all I can say is the guy has lost his fucking mind - and he's leading amongst republicans in New Hampshire. Once again - he is the symptom... the root is that we, as a nation, are fucking morons.

No comments: