Saturday, February 02, 2008

Baked Mel a carrot cake for her birthday... and since it was 1-31 i decorated it as a mooninite 1-31-81 NEVER FORGET cake... This amused me to no end, but it was waaaaay too much work. I think I need bigger plastic bowls for things like this - or the folding of the batter into the stiff egg white mixture tends to make things a bit more dense than they should be.

The cake was a success... the afterparty was, well, lets call it the other thing. On the list of things to do - being an object of ridicule to a drunk 24 yr old fat ugly asshole Frank T.J. Mackey impersonator who thinks date rape is cool and tells his wife he's allowed to sleep around because, hey, he makes the money so he can do whatever he wants... - yeah - it isnt highly placed. I swear there was almost blood...

1 comment:

No One said...

Cake = yummy. It was also my therapist's bday, fwiw...