Thursday, March 05, 2009

Reconciliation

Ok. Time for a public service announcement...

Everyone's seen the pictures of Rhianna post Brown's beating...
Here are the details from the LAPD detective's notes (all according to an LA tv station):


Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window of his Lamborghini. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving. Blood allegedly splattered over her clothes and the interior of the car. Brown then allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the s*** out of you when we get home. You wait and see". Rihanna countered by calling her assistant and saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there." An enraged Brown then warned Rihanna, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you." He then punched Rihanna again, bit her on the ear, and put her in a headlock to the point when she almost lost consciousness.


So days after this episode we get this.

"They're together again. They care for each other," says the source. "While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves."

Ok people, let me 'splain it to ya in case you hadn't got the message. It's called groundrules. When you meet a girl who divorced her last husband so she could have an affair with her boss - the likelyhood of her understanding the concept of 'committed relationship' isnt terribly high. When a girl breaks up with you only to reunite every couple months because she gets bored - she might not have the appreciation for your feelings in the relationship one might assume she must. People dont always have the same vision of 'what is a relationship' that you do. The reality is - when a guy hits you - for any reason - he's going to hit you again. I promise. Now don't make me tell you again (or else).

"I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person." -Chris Brown

Hey Chris - when Jesus was suggesting people turn the other cheek - not to interpret the word of your god - but i doubt this was really what he had in mind.

No comments: