Monday, February 05, 2007

My Job

There aren't many days when my job is fun.
Somedays I'm a carebear... i keep the team happy, try to keep them motivated, take them out to play pool - buy them drinks - have fun. Me? Bah. I'm just fine reading a book or doing things that are with non-work friends.
Somedays I'm DPS... i have to manage the fight, line it up, make sure the Skull is on the right mob, that people arent trying for too big a pull just because they think they're better than they are...
Somedays - like today - I'm the tank. I make sure the firebreathing boss is aimed the other way so everyone else can get their crap done. I try to get my sunders in before anyone pulls aggro - and i try to pull him back onto me when he gets angry about something else...
It's sorta fun today...
but at some point doing this 40 man raid content with 15 has gotta stop...

No comments: