Thursday, November 15, 2007

From Jake as per Warren as per the Original

I think he knew this one would set me off... when people ask me 'why do you seem such a misanthrope' i should just point them at this story. If I weren't sure Pony had been replaced by another - maybe I'd be more encouraged by the rescue... then again - considering the way we treat female HUMAN victims of sexual abuse in some countries...

Maybe the universe is better off without us making it off planet... maybe global warming and epigenetic damage from pesticides and lead toys are good things.

Sorry - today was a day to be disappointed... that we suck as a species is usually just background clutter.

1 comment:

No One said...

I knew it would probably set you off, but that wasn't the reason for sharing. It was just such a jarring story and we were chatting at the time. Hell, it set me off too.

Time to go read some more Jhonen Vasquez...