Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Bwahahahahaa..... Here's to Mr and Mrs Republican Strategist... turn off the mic next time you're going to say things like 'it's not going to work' and 'it's over'



Honestly, after hearing that jackass Lieberman last night...

My friends, before I conclude, I want to ask the indulgence of all of you here in this hall tonight, because I want to speak directly to my fellow Democrats and independents who are watching or listening tonight. I want to speak directly to you out there. I know many of you are angry and frustrated by our government and our politics today, and for good reason.

You may be thinking of voting for John McCain, but you're not sure yet. Some of you may never have voted for a Republican before and, frankly, in an ordinary election, you probably never would. But I want you to believe with me that this is no ordinary election -- (cheers, applause) -- because -- and it's no ordinary election because these are not ordinary times. And, trust me, John McCain is no ordinary candidate.

If anything is going to convince me to vote for Obama it's those 2 paragraphs right there...

2 comments:

robyncz said...

She calls herself a pitbull in lipstick and that's supposed to be a GOOD thing? And they thought Hillary was cold and prickly? Damn!

You know, there's no way you could STOP me from voting in this election.

GreatGoblin said...

the sound of her shrill whiny voice... that tone of a woman standing in the customer service line at bestbuy telling the manager that she doesnt understand why her computer that's 4 years out of warranty doesnt work and she wants her money back... it's the sort of sound meant to inspire nightmares