Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sometimes you just cant make a joke any funnier.

Meeting Tuesday with the editorial board of The Des Moines Register, McCain was asked why he picked the Alaska governor, someone "who doesn't have a lot of experience."

"Thank you, but I disagree with your fundamental principal that she doesn't have the experience," McCain replied before citing Palin's work as a PTA member, city council member, mayor and governor. "You and I just have a fundamental disagreement, and I am so happy the American people seem to be siding with me."


Join the PTA... become the leader of the free world...

This isnt about HER capacity... it's about HIS judgement. How can ANYONE vote for a person who so obviously belongs in an institution.

1 comment:

robyncz said...

Hey. I'm a member of the PTA!!!!!!!!